Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheryl Maher Resurfaced Against Kevin Garn

For many years, Cheryl Maher did not say a word. Recently, she surfaced with strong words against Utah's House majority leader, Kevin Garn. She said that she and Garn were in a hot tub nude when she was 15 years old -- that is 25 years ago.

Late Thursday, in a shocking statement on the House floor, Kevin Garn, 55, of Layton said he paid her to keep quiet about the incident during his unsuccessful U.S. congressional bid in 2002, but did not have sexual contact with her.

"This has just been a nightmare for me," Maher said in a telephone interview with the newspaper from New Hampshire. "I just want to tell the truth because it's part of the healing process for me."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gwen. This is Cheryl Maher. Please take a look at my blog cherylamaher.blogspot.com - I would love to hear your comments..

    ReplyDelete